Wednesday, June 6, 2007

No News...

There really isn't anything new to report this time. The weather has turned cold, and there's a predicton of 6-10" of snow overnight. Figures. I have tomorrow off, and it looks like I'll be stranded here. Not that this is really all bad. I suppose I could always bundle up, take my camera and walk to the lake for some pictures. Or maybe hang out on the edge of the forest behind the dorm and wait for the cow elk to come out. Maybe one of them will even bring a baby along for the ride. Still haven't seen any baby elk. I'm a little disappointed about that.

Today at work was a little scary, if only because I must be starting to know what I'm doing. I didn't get behind with any of my reports today (like I usually do), and I was really pretty much done with everything by 1:30 this afternoon. Yipee! Made for kind of a boring afternoon, though. Oh well. Can't have everything, right?

No comments: