Sunday, December 2, 2007

A New Chapter

I'm baaaaaaaack!

Well, my autumn vacation is just about over. I'm starting out on Saturday morning, taking a leisurely drive back to Yellowstone to begin the winter season at Old Faithful Snow Lodge. I'll be back at the front desk, basically doing the same job I spent all summer doing at Grant Village. I'll be taking my time, driving from Emmett to Idaho Falls on Saturday afternoon, then going on to Gardiner on Sunday. Check in is Monday, December 10th, with training beginning on the 11th. We open for the winter season on the 19th and close in mid March. Stay tuned to the website for winter pictures from Jellystone!

I'm counting down the hours to the arrival of my niece. Baby bro Jeff and sis-in-law Wendy are about to be parents! Whoo hoo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joanne! I just realized I didn't take any information or contact from you. All I can remember is your website. My email is qiuqun@yahoo.com

Hope you are good! Pls give me your address and e mail address!

Miss you!!

Fione loving your bison pictures.