Monday, July 2, 2007

It Takes All Kinds

So, today's post isn't about my travels inside the park. But the story's just too good to keep to myself.

One of the things I can do as part of my job is to make and cancel dinner reservations for our guests. Unless it's close to time for the restaurant to open, I can do this on the computer. It's pretty easy stuff.

A couple of days ago, one of our guests came in, and I just happened to be at the front desk. She said she wanted to cancel her dinner reservations for that evening and probably also for the next evening. Okay, that's not unusual. Happens all the time. Then she told me why. She said if she had known when she made the reservations that it would be a full moon, she never would have made them. Then she went on to say that she wouldn't be back to the hotel until after 11:00 both nights.

I don't think I want to know.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can girls be warewolves?