Friday, May 25, 2007

Opening Day

Grant Village opened for the season at 11:00 a.m. today. I survived.

We were actually fairly busy this morning first thing, which really kind of surprised me. I never really thought that people would expect to check in anywhere that early in the morning, but with it being opening day, I guess they figured there'd be no problem with getting a room.

Of course on opening day with nervous desk agents, we had to have the opening day computer glitch. I was right in the middle of checking someone in when the computers froze. Not fun. But, we were quickly back up and running without any further problems.

It's an early day for me tomorrow...6:15 a.m. start. I'm hoping for a somewhat quieter morning so I can run all of my reports and do all of the things that a senior GSA is supposed to do. I felt a little scattered today. It'll get better. It'll get better. :o)

No comments: